While the AP received answers to some questions and an acknowledgment of some facts – see https://desmoinesregister-ia-app.newsmemory.com/?publink=10a7269da … many questions remain pertaining to Linn County’s registered voters. For example:
1. Why did the Iowa Secretary of State skip inactivating 4,100 Linn County voters who did not vote in November 2020?
2. Why were pending voters inactivated?
3. Why implement inactivations without creating the required administrative rules?
4. Why make the inactivations retroactive?
5. Is the SoS going to communicate anything to the wrongly inactivated voters? Or the next of kin of deceased voters, whose status was changed to inactivated? If yes, when?
Posted by Joel D Miller – Linn County Auditor